APTA's public relations staff respond to media requests and connect reporters with APTA staff and physical therapy spokespersons, as appropriate.
All requests for interviews with APTA's staff or Board of Directors must be facilitated through public relations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media with urgent deadlines, contact Colleen Fogarty (703-706-3216), senior public relations specialist.
- Physical Therapy Journal Editor-In-Chief Alan Jette, PT, PhD, FAPTA, to Step Down - Feb. 22
- American Physical Therapy Association Announces Public Policy Priorities for 118th Congress - Feb. 8
- American Physical Therapy Association Named a Total Worker Health Affiliate in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Program - Feb. 1
- American Physical Therapy Association Recognized as a Healthy People 2030 Champion - Jan. 20
- Physical Therapist Ranks as #3 Best Health Care Job by U.S. News & World Report - Jan. 17
- APTA Statement on Medicare Cuts - Dec. 20
- New Foundational Paper Details Digital Technology and Physical Therapists’ Role - Nov. 22
- Fee Schedule Cuts: A Call to Action from APTA President Roger Herr, PT MPA - Nov. 21
- The American Physical Therapy Association Celebrates 30th National Physical Therapy Month - Sept. 30
- Leading Companies in Physical Therapist Care Join APTA In Pledge for Transparency in Digital Health - Sept. 12
- Report on Bipartisan Therapy Bill "SMART Act" Paves the Way for Congressional Action - Sept. 7
- HHS Secretary Becerra Calls on Physical Therapists to Continue Delivery of Quality Care to Help the Nation Maintain and Regain Health - Aug. 15
- Cris Massis Confirmed for Another Year as Public Member of APTA Board - June 24
- CHEA Renews Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education Designation for an Additional Seven Years - June 17